Published by tibor.max on 21 Mar 2011 at 10:25 am
Well, this semester in the Product Design graduation, me and my colleagues are desenvolving an academic project to re-design an archery accessorie (probably between an Arm-Guard, a Quiver or a FingerTab). In the method we are using we need to apply an open questionnaires to alot of people. So here it goes, if you guys would be kind enought to answer, thanks in advance.
3. For how long have you been in to Archery?
4. How did you meet archery?
5. You do it for hobbie, sport or hunting?
6.Which kind of protective gear do you wear?
7. Have you ever suffered any kind of injury while shooting?
8. Could it be prevented by wearing acessories?
9. Between the Quiver, Arm-Guard and Finger tab (or glove), do you have any difficulty with them? Anything you would change or improve?
10. Any observation, suggestion or info you would like to share?
Thanks for the help
One Response to “Academic project about archery”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.